👋 Hi! Welcome to ZipLaw's terms! If you have any questions, drop us an email at email@example.com.
These terms may have changed since you last reviewed them
Where to find information about us and our products
You can find everything you need to know about us, ZIPLAW Ltd, and our products on our website before you order. We also confirm the key information to you in writing before you order in your online account or in checkout screen.
When you buy from us you are agreeing that:
• We charge you when you order.
• Sometimes we reject orders.
• We charge interest on late payments.
• We pass on increases in VAT.
• We're not responsible for delays outside our control.
• You're responsible for making sure your measurements are accurate.
• We charge you if you don't give us information we need.
• You can end an on-going contract at any point by accessing your account.
• We can change services, products and these terms.
• We can suspend supply (and you have rights if we do).
• We can withdraw products and services.
• We can end our contract with you.
• We don't compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products.
• You have several options for resolving disputes with us.
• Other important terms apply to our contract.
We charge you when you order
We charge you when you order and upon the regular intervals depending on the subscription you purchased. We offer a monthly or a yearly subscription. Both of these are recurring and will continue from the date of first purchase until cancelled by you.
Sometimes we reject orders
Sometimes we reject orders, for example, because the product was mispriced by us. When this happens, we let you know as soon as possible and refund any sums you have paid.
We charge interest on late payments
If we're unable to collect any payment you owe us we charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% a year above the Bank of England base rate from time to time. This interest accrues on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You pay us the interest together with any overdue amount.
We pass on increases in VAT
If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
We're not responsible for delays outside our control
If our supply of your product is delayed by an event outside our control, we contact you as soon as possible to let you know and do what we can to reduce the delay. As long as we do this, we won't compensate you for the delay.
You lose the right to cancel your purchase of any digital product, when you start to download or stream it.
You have rights if there is something wrong with your product
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says digital content must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality:
· If your digital content is faulty, you're entitled to a repair or a replacement.
· If the fault can't be fixed, or if it hasn't been fixed within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience, you can get some or all of your money back.
· If you can show the fault has damaged your device and we haven't used reasonable care and skill, you may be entitled to a repair or compensation
We can change products and these terms
Changes we can always make. We can always change a product:
• to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
• to make minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat; and
• to update digital content, provided that the digital content always matches the description of it that we provided to you before you bought it. We might ask you to install these updates.
We can suspend supply (and you have rights if we do)
We can suspend the supply of a product. We do this to:
• deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
• update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
• make changes to the product (see We can change products and these terms).
We can withdraw products
We can stop providing a product, such as an ongoing service or a subscription for digital content by providing sufficient notice.
We can end our contract with you
We can end our contract with you for a product and claim any compensation due to us if:
• you don't make any payment to us when it's due and you still don't make payment within 7 days of our reminding you that payment is due;
• you don't, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information, cooperation or access that we need to provide the product.
We don't compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products
We're responsible for losses you suffer caused by us breaking this contract unless the loss is:
• Unexpected. It was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before we accepted your order meant we should have expected it (so, in the law, the loss was unforeseeable).
• Caused by a delaying event outside our control. As long as we have taken the steps set out in the section We're not responsible for delays outside our control.
• Avoidable. Something you could have avoided by taking reasonable action. For example, damage to your own digital content or device, which was caused by digital content we supplied and which you could have avoided by following our advice to apply a free update or by correctly following the installation instructions or having the minimum system requirements advised by us.
• A business loss. It relates to your use of a product for the purposes of your trade, business, craft or profession.
You have several options for resolving disputes with us
Please contact us if you have any reason for complaint (although we hope you won't!). We will discuss the matter with you to find a resolution that we are both happy with.
You can go to court. These terms are governed by English law and wherever you live you can bring claims against us in the English courts. If you live in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can also bring claims against us in the courts of the country you live in. We can claim against you in the courts of the country you live in.
Other important terms apply to our contract
We can transfer our contract with you, so that a different organisation is responsible for supplying your product. We'll tell you in writing if this happens and we'll ensure that the transfer won't affect your rights under the contract.
You can only transfer your contract with us to someone else if we agree to this.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. Nobody else can enforce it and neither of us will need to ask anybody else to sign-off on ending or changing it.
If a court invalidates some of this contract, the rest of it will still apply. If a court or other authority decides that some of these terms are unlawful, the rest will continue to apply.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. We might not immediately chase you for not doing something (like paying) or for doing something you're not allowed to, but that doesn’t mean we can't do it later.